- A student must intimate in advance if they intend to forgot a meal so that there is no wastage of food.?
- Discipline is an integral part of the training program and so the course routine must be strictly observed.?
- The SV Yoga School does not make arrangements for guests of students. Any activity that is not related to the course is not permitted.?
- Practitioners must arrive one day earlier to commencement of the course.?
- Practitioners must follow discipline of the classes.?
- Practitioners must co-operate with teachers and other staff.?
- It is compulsory for student to attend all classes. exceptions would be in case of illness.?
- Before departure from the SV Yoga School, students must all dues and return all library books.?
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted in the school. ?
SV Yoga School Rules and Regulation
*Please read all the Rules and Regulations carefully.
We provide both AC and Non-AC Rooms. All rooms are very neat and clean and have separate bathroom. In our Non-AC room, there is a single bed in the room and attached bathroom, and in our AC room, there is a double bed, a kitchen and a bathroom as well.
you can see the details via clicking the link: Read More
Our Yoga Teachers are well educated, they all will teach you perfectly. Every student He/She is experienced or beginner, doesn't matter, just give a chance to us & yourself, and come over here as well.
we will make you feel better. You will be expert soon, because we believe that "Practice makes a man/women perfect!"